1. Click the Apple button.
2. Click System Preferences.
3. Click the Network button.
4. Click Modem Port (or Internal Modem) in the Show button. 
5. Click TCP/IP. 
6. Click Using PPP in the Configure button. 
7. Click PPP. 
8. Type Lizzy Internet into the Service Provider box. 
9. Type our dialup phone number
0198 333 966 into the Telephone Number box. 
10. Type your Lizzy Internet username into the User name box. 
11. Type your Lizzy Internet password into the Password box. 
12. Click the Save password box so that it is ticked. 
13. Click PPP Options. 
14. Click the Connect automatically when starting TCP/IP applications box so that it is ticked. 
15. Click the Prompt every __ minutes to maintain connection box so that it is not ticked. 
16. Click the Connect if idle for __ minutes box so that it is not ticked. 
17. Click the Disconnect when user logs out box so that it is ticked. 
18. Click OK. 
19. Click Proxies.
20. Click the FTP Proxy box so that it is not ticked.
21. Click the Web Proxy (HTTP) box so that it is not ticked.
22. Click Modem.
23. Click Apple Internal 56K Modem (v.90) in the Modem button.
24. Click the Show modem status in menu bar box so that it is ticked.
25. Click Apply Now.
26. When you use the Internet, like the web or email, your computer will dial up to the Internet automatically! When connected, your status bar will have a picture of a phone with radio waves.
©2013 Lizzy Internet
Terms & conditions - SFOA
Go back to the Lizzy Internet front page.